It’s no secret anymore that insulation is extremely useful when it is correctly installed in a building. There are many direct and accidental underfloor insulation benefits that come from a well insulated space,—whether it be home or office. There are a few different types of foil insulation panels available that can be fitted into a property, including underfloor insulation panels. As its name suggests, underfloor insulation is fitted underneath your floors and helps to insulate that area of a building. The best underfloor insulation is surprisingly effective and helps a lot with managing temperatures in your property, amongst other things.
Does Underfloor Insulation Really Work?
The answer to this question is yes. Underfloor insulation is an extremely efficient and effective way to create thermal efficiency in your home, plus a whole other host of benefits. We have supplied underfloor insulation to many happy people across Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth—all of whom have been extremely satisfied with the results.
What R Value Underfloor Insulation Do I Need?
The R Value you opt for in your underfloor insulation is going to be heavily dependent on the unique conditions of your property, including building type and climate. You can easily get the highest R Value insulation, but chances are it won’t be necessary. Having your property assessed and then getting insulation accordingly will not only potentially save you money, but allow you to have your property treated to exact specification.
The Top 5 Key Benefits of Underfloor Insulation:
- Thermal Efficiency – Introducing underfloor insulation into your property means that your home or office is going to be more thermally efficient. This basically means that it will be able to retain desirable temperatures all year round organically, without the excessive need for heaters and coolers—which brings us to our next benefit.
- Reduction in Use of Artificial Air –When your property is more self-sufficient in maintaining comfortable temperatures, you cease to run heaters and coolers as much. For obvious reasons, it’s much better to utilise these less.
- Smaller Energy Bills – Once you make less use of your energy units, like heaters and air conditioning, you will naturally receive smaller bills from your gas and electricity companies. This translates to more money in your pocket and becomes a way for you to recoup your initial investment in underfloor insulation.
- Contribute to a Better Planet – By using less gas and electricity, you help preserve our planet’s natural resources. This is something that is desperately needed in today’s worldly climate. Not only are we taking more than we need, but we are doing it in excessive quantities. By fitting underfloor insulation and lessening how much you use your artificial heating and cooling devices, you are helping the earth.
- Preventing Cold Air From Entering Through The Floor- Cracks and holes in floorboards allow air to creep in through the floor, making a home colder in winter. By installing underfloor insulation, you are essentially creating a layer between external temperatures and your floorboards, which prevents air from creeping in through the floors.
There is no doubt that underfloor insulation brings many desirable advantages to any property in which it is installed. The benefits listed above are worth the price of entry alone. If you are ready to bring these to your property, call us today on 1800 354 717.
Do you have any more benefits to add to the list? Let us know in the comments section.