Caravan Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer in Australia
Melbourne | Sydney | Brisbane | Perth | Adelaide
Manufactured in a state-of-the-art local facility, Foilboard® is the new generation of rigid reflective foil laminate technology, which can be easily customised to suit your Caravan insulation application.
Especially designed for your caravan, Foilboard® for Caravan insulation is the result of years spent designing and manufacturing the perfect slimline solution for adding insulation to a caravan. Our team of designers had one aim in mind—to make the best caravan insulation for our customers. Offering so much more than thermal protection, our fully patented caravan insulation sheets are the best insulation for caravan available today.
Despite being a relatively new product, Foilboard® for caravan insulation panels are proving to be the desired solution for the countless number of people who love traveling or relaxing in their caravan and simply want some of the most effective caravan insulation in Australia. Foilboard® for Caravan Insulation allows our clients to enjoy balanced temperatures all year round. When they install our caravan insulation board, they are guaranteeing greater comfort for them and their families.
Foilboard® for Caravan Insulation is now available in Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and all regional Towns in Australia.
Foilboard® for Caravan Insulation can be used in;
Caravan Roof Insulation
Foilboard® is designed to effectively insulate for multiple applications, including the caravan roof. Our state of the art, lightweight insulation can be installed in your caravan roof during construction or renovation to keep the heat away during the hot summer months.
Underfloor Caravan Insulation
If you were wondering how to insulate a caravan floor, look no further. Foilboard® is designed to increase livability and comfort in your caravan, so that you have a place to relax and enjoy no matter what time of the year it is.
Caravan Wall Insulation
Foilboard® is effective in increasing thermal resistance when installed in caravan walls. Whether you want to know how to insulate a static caravan walls, or a portable caravan—Foilboard® is the optimal solution. Given how easy it is to work with our insulation, you will find yourself spending less time fitting and more time unwinding.
For existing caravans without any floor insulation, Foilboard® is a perfect option to improve thermal efficiency and keep the energy costs for your caravan down. It can be easily installed and result in a range of great benefits for you and your family.
Benefits of Caravan Insulation
Some caravan insulation benefits include:
- Keeping the heat out of your caravan during summer, and keeping it in during winter.
- The recouping of caravan insulation costs in the savings generated from not using air conditioners and heaters.
- A lessening of your environmental impact once you stop running your appliances as much.
- Soundproofing by adding layers of insulation to your caravan
- The safety that results from our insulation sheets being totally non-toxic. They can be when handled, installed and used with great peace of mind.
- Providing the best organic weather protection for you and your family, regardless of where you travel or where your caravan rests.
How Does Caravan Insulation Work?
Foilboard® for Caravan Insulation is the perfect slimline solution for adding insulation to your caravan. Being lightweight and easy to cut to size, it works by acting as a radiant barrier that reflects the heat away from your caravan, in addition to insulating the core. It can be fitted under your floors, in your walls and in your caravan roof. This can be done during construction or renovation, and in some cases you can retrofit underfloor insulation in your caravan if you’re looking to improve comfort down the line.
How to Install Caravan Insulation?
When it comes to installing Foilboard® for Caravan Insulation, the process has been made as easy and simple as possible. The exact process of fitting Foilboard® in a caravan is going to be based on your unique circumstances. Are you installing it during caravan construction, renovation, or wanting to retrofit? Some people ask us how to insulate a caravan for winter, and the good news is, because to the multipurpose nature of our insulation, it doubles as protection in both cold and heat. For clear and detailed instructions on how to install Foilboard® for Caravan Insulation, please contact us on 1800 354 717.
Use our Product Selector to find which Foilboard® Product is most suitable
Benefits of Foilboard® for Caravan Insulation
- Foilboard® is impervious to moisture and offers impressive R-value ratings.
- It simply clicks into place using a patented lock-in flap design to save time and labour.
- Reduces waste by allowing the re-use of off cuts.
- Resists wind and vermin by preventing air infiltration from gaps and air pockets.
- Offers high thermal resistance to the intense weather fluctuations commonly experienced in Australia.
- Foilboard® for Caravan Insulation goes above and beyond BCA requirements with a 6-star energy rating, guaranteed for the life of the caravan.