Cavity Wall Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer in Australia
Melbourne | Sydney | Brisbane | Perth | Adelaide
Foilboard’s® application to wall insulation both in residential and commercial buildings is proving to be the best choice available in the industry.
It’s major benefit in wall insulation application, is that its installation dramatically speeds up the construction process by allowing full protection against weather conditions so that internal trades can proceed works without waiting for brickwork or cladding to be completed.
Foilboard® for wall insulation is currently being used in forward thinking Architecturally designed constructions by prominent building companies. Its application in wall insulation is proving valuable across all types of building projects; such as apartment buildings and towers, commercial offices and shopping centres, schools, factories and modern smart homes and townhouses for its many effective benefits.
Foilboard® for Wall Insulation can be used in;
Outstanding in ensuring an effective thermal barrier to keep environment cool in summer and warm in winter, significantly reducing heating and cooling costs
Lightweight and easily customised to suit all Cavity Walls
Foilboard® can be easily adapted to create dual reflective airspaces within concrete walls increasing thermal and energy efficiency
Slimline and quick to install within Cladded Walls
New Patented Flexifast® Fastener Technology
Simplify your next installation with Flexifast®. Our new insulation fastening system is fast, easy to use and extremely flexible, adjusting effortlessly to suit your application.
Safer for you and the environment
Foilboard® is non-allergenic and free from harmful fibres, making it safer to install. It also has no toxic chemicals such as formaldehyde or volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and is fire-resistant for added peace of mind.
Benefits of Cavity Wall Insulation
- Cavity Wall Insulation Perth reduces the energy consumption of your building in hot and cold conditions
- Increased thermal efficiency resulting in more balanced temperatures in your building all year round
- The initial investment in wall insulation is recouped by savings in heating and cooling bills
- Wall insulation panels help to reduce your carbon footprint by reducing energy consumption
- When installed during the construction phase of a Perth home, project build time is reduced
- Cavity Wall Insulation is completely non-toxic and safe for installation and use in a building
How Does Cavity Wall Insulation Work?
Thermal wall insulation acts as a shield that protects your home from heat penetration, by acting as a radiant barrier, by reducing convection by sealing the building and reducing conduction by reducing heat transfer. Insulation for walls is essential in ensuring that very little heat is transferred into your building by radiation, convection or conduction. There are a few different types of wall insulation, and the costs vary depending on whether you are insulating a home under construction or an existing home. The retrofit wall insulation cost tends to be a little higher as you are fitting in an already built home however, you will still save in energy bills over the long term.
How to Install Cavity Wall Insulation?
Installing wall insulation is a breeze when done with the right materials and preparation. Whether you want to install wall insulation during the construction phase of a building or fix insulation in existing walls, this process can be done relatively easily. The cavity wall insulation cost is dependent on a few factors, including the R-value rating you require, the size of the building in question, and whether it is for a new or existing home. Existing homes may require retrofitting brick wall insulation. For more information on wall insulation installation, contact us today on 1800 354 717.
We service Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and all regional Towns in Australia
Use our Product Selector to find which Foilboard® Product is most suitable.
Benefits of Foilboard® for Wall Insulation
- Insulation that acts as a weather proof shield with high thermal resistance
- Lightweight and safe to handle
- Fully endorsed by Australian Standards
- Foilboard® keeps R Rating maximised when properly installed by preventing air infiltration from gaps and air pockets
- Guaranteed for the life of the building when installed correctly using our patented fasteners
- Eliminates thermal bridging and saves you energy and costs.
- A superior solution that goes above and beyond energy efficiency requirements of BCA