Everybody knows that a well insulated home can be extremely comfortable for those living in it. Historically, cathedral ceiling insulation was not that effective due to the challenges inherent in the interesting shape of a cathedral ceiling, and the insulation technology needed improvement. Today, Foilboard Cathedral Ceiling Insulation has proven to be almost perfect at insulating beautiful cathedral ceilings across Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth. Ceiling insulation installation has never been easier and requires far less effort than it once did—not to mention that ceiling insulation benefits are far outweighing any reasons not to make the investment.
Determining Which Ceiling Insulation R Value is Suitable For You
The higher the R value rating of a foil insulation panel, the more effective it is at doing its job. While it seems logical to assume that installing insulation with the highest R value is the way to go, it is actually not necessary. Each property is unique and requires different R values to maximise its thermal efficiency. It is best to have experts assess your property and let you know what is required.
3 Important Reasons to Insulate Your Cathedral Ceiling Property
- Personal Comfort – We believe that you can’t put a price on comfort, and when you insulate your home, you are investing in comfort. How much do you wish that your home were cooler in summer, or even warmer in winter? Well, insulation helps assist your home in organically balancing internal temperatures at all times of the year.
- Stop Relying So Much on Artificial Air – One of the objectives of good insulation is to help people to stop relying on air conditioners in summer and heaters in winter so much. If your home is working well to maintain comfortable temperatures on its own, you won’t need artificial air as much as you may now.
- Save Money on Gas and Electricity Bills – A natural byproduct of reducing your use of heaters and air conditioners is a reduction in your gas and electricity bills.
Bonus Advantages to Cathedral Ceiling Insulation
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint – By lessening how much electricity and gas you are using, you will lessen the amount of natural resources that are currently being used up by humans on the planet. It goes without saying that it is very important to preserve our planet’s resources.
- Soundproof Your Home – By adding an additional layer between your home and the external world, you are essentially adding a degree of soundproofing to your space.
If you haven’t already insulated your property, there is no better time than now. A quick look at all the benefits reveals a list of excellent reasons to make the investment today. For more information, contact the team at Foilboard on 1800 354 717.